So you’ve got an awesome idea to throw into OWNER. Great!
There are many ways to help improving OWNER:
- If you want to implement some change, you can fork the project on GitHub then send me a pull request. See the workflow.
- If you have some idea, you can submit it as change request on GitHub issues.
- If you’ve found some defect, you can submit the bug on GitHub issues.
- If you want to help the development, you can pick a bug or an enhancement then contribute your patches following the workflow.
- Also you can contribute on improving the documentation. See Updating Documentation.
And Please keep the following in mind:
- If you’re creating a small fix or patch to an existing feature, just a simple test will do. Please stay in the confines of the current test suite.
- Also, some help on documentation would be appreciated. Documentation sources can be found on the site folder of the master branch. Great docs make a great project!
- Please follow the project code style.
Contributions will not be accepted without tests.
Here’s the most direct way to get your work merged into the project:
- Fork the project.
- Clone down your fork:
- Create a topic branch to contain your change:
- Hack away, add tests. Not necessarily in that order.
- Make sure everything still passes by running
- If necessary, rebase your commits into logical chunks, without errors.
- Push the branch up:
- Create a pull request against lviggiano/owner and describe what your change does and the why you think it should be merged.
We want the OWNER documentation to be the best it can be. We’ve open-sourced our docs and we welcome any pull requests if you find it lacking.
You can find the documentation for owner.aeonbits.org in the site folder of the master branch.
All documentation pull requests should be directed at
requests directed at another branch will not be accepted.
The OWNER wiki on GitHub can be freely updated without a pull request as all GitHub users have read and write access.