v1.0.4 contains some key enhancements and bug fixes.
@ConverterClassannotation. See The @ConverterClass annotation, #38.
- Hot reload for file based sources. See Automatic “hot reload”, #15.
- toString() method can be invoked on the Config object to get some useful text for debugging. See The toString() method, #33.
Mutableinterface for the methods giving write access to the underlying properties structure: setProperty, removeProperty, clear. See The Mutable interface, #31.
Accessibleinterface for the
list()methods used to aid debugging, and other methods giving read access to the underlying properties structure. See The Accessible interface.
- Added the
reload()method that can be exposed implementing the interface
Reloadable. See Programmatic reload.
- Fist class Java Arrays and Collections support in type conversion. Thanks ffbit. See Arrays and Collections, #21, #22 and #24.
@DisableFeatureannotation to provide the possibility to disable variable expansion and parametrized formatting. See Disabling Features, #20.
- New website for documentation.
- Added sonar to keep high attention on code quality.
- Added Travis CI to the project to track changes and run tests on different JDK versions.
- Website code snippets now have syntax highlighting. Thanks ming13.