v1.0.5 contains following enhancements and bug fixes.
- Support for XML.
OWNER is now able to load not only from properties files, but also from XML files. The XML
can follow the Java XML Properties format,
or can be freely defined by the user.
(See more in the documentation: XML support and see #5).
- Added method
ConfigFactory, so the user can define new loaders for more file formats.
- Support for
classpath:URLs in HotReload. Also it works with the default files associated to the mapping interface, when
@Sourcesis not specified.
- Added method
Set<String> propertyNames()in the
- Added Event support for property changes and reload.
Both the events can now be transactional: the listener can be notified by an event before and after a property change
or a reload takes place. The listener can check what is changed and eventually rollback the reload or property change
(See more in the documentation: Event support and see #47).
- Added non-static
ConfigFactory, so one can create independent instances of OWNER
- Added implementation on
- Added serialization capability to OWNER
Configobjects, so now they can be transferred through the network or transformed to byte streams.
@ConverterClassannotation to override default converters (i.e. primitive types, etc).
- The interfaces
Accessiblenow extend from
Config, so you don't need anymore to extend directly from Config. For instance, your interface can now extend just from Mutable to generate an object which is also a valid
Configobject that can be instantiated by the
- Website sources reorganized: moved from
master, with publish ant scripts
- Added news section, with release announcements and blog posts.
- Fixed bugs on tests that were making the build failing on Windows systems.
- Fixed bug #51, variables expansion, and path expansion not working
properly with string containing the backslash characters
- Fixed bug #42, regarding the incompatibility of the OWNER library with the Google App Engine security restrictions.
Downloadable artifacts are published on Maven Central Repository.