I just released version 1.0.12, it contains all the bug fixes included in 1.0.11 plus a fix to a multi threading issue that appeared in 1.0.11.
OWNER v1.0.12 contains following enhancements and bug fixes.
- Fixed #268: Calling a value is not thread safe (return another value)
- Fixed #266: PropertyEditor - Concurrency Issues
The 1.0.11 was not announced, in fact it introduced a bug in multi threading.
if you are using 1.0.11, please update to 1.0.12 asap, so that you should have the bug fixed.
OWNER v1.0.11 contains following enhancements and bug fixes.
- #234: Allowing to format Key value by method arguments as with DefaultValue.
- #255: Solves the thread contention problem reported on Issue #254; Note this has partially been rolled back in 1.0.12 due to bugs #268 and #266.
- 64a7c07: Updated dependencies to work with Java 11 LTS.
- #247: Documentation for system:properties and system:env.
- Fixed Sonar and Travis; but still it looks that Coveralls has issue to link source files to github, I need to look more into it.
- #274: Documentation for system:properties and system:env, Update importing-properties.md.
- #246: Fixed doc typos & errors and improved readability.
- #242: FAQ broken link.
- #224: Adding some documentation for bug #184 (Maps with null values cause an unclear exception).
- Fixed Javadocs.
- Updated documentation.
- 2479d47: decryption not working when used in combination with variable substitution
- 0b2d209: removed [double check locking] anti pattern.
- #227: Fixes properties issue in loading file URLs.
- #239: Allow property values to contain a ‘%’ character without being a format string.
- #203, #241: ConcurrentModificationException on creating Config.
- #226, #227: Empty system variables for file paths in @Sources cause URISyntaxException failures. Fixes properties issue in loading file URLs.